Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG/1000]" <mi...@monsanto.com> on 2009/04/24 16:34:00 UTC

Newbie question about site

What is the best way for a site to inherit not only the site.xml from
its parent but also the /src/site/resources from the parent too?  I'd
like to be able to share images across projects but when I run mvn site
on my child projects I do not get the /src/site/resources from the
parent.  Is this even possible?

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto, including its subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

Re: Can 'mvn site' include resources?

Posted by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com>.
I handled this by creating a site skin...

See the following reference for more info:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/creatingskins.html

Good luck!

®¥@N

Can 'mvn site' include resources?