Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by h2ooo x <tj...@hotmail.com> on 2004/11/11 08:09:14 UTC

Documentation: Axis PDF Alignment Error

The PDF which I downloaded from Axis homepage does not align the codes and
XML correctly.

For example in user-guide.pdf chapter 1.4.1, the PDF shows like the
following:

  1 import org.apache.axis.client.Call; 2 import
org.apache.axis.client.Service; 3 import
  javax.xml.namespace.QName; 4 5 public class TestClient { 6 public static
void
  main(String [] args) { 7 try { 8 String endpoint = 9
  "http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/services/echo"; 10 11 Service service
= new

Well, for sure this is not a critical problem though!

Download the latest MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.com.my

[Fwd] Re: Documentation: Axis PDF Alignment Error

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Axis Team,

Would someone please give me a ViewCVS link to where the *xml* versions
of the website are?  I'm assuming you use Forrest XML for the site, and
it generates both the HTML and PDF for the site.  Am I correct--or do
you edit HTML pages directly?  (The latter is doubtful, because it would
fall out of sync with the PDF, but I'm unsure.)

Thanks,
Glen