Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Francisco Xavier de Figueiredo JĂșnior <fx...@mpdft.gov.br> on 2000/08/03 20:21:12 UTC

SQL Transformation output

Hi all,
I'm trying to get some output from an SQL page in C2. I have the following
match in may sitemap file:

<map:match pattern="^sqltest$">
    <map:generate src="documents/sql/sql-page.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="sql">
     <parameter name="driver" value="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"/>
     <parameter name="dburl" value="CocoonDatabase"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

My Access don't need user info.

When I try: http://localhost:8080/Cocoon2Site/sqltest I get some output from
SQLTransformer but it complains about receiving a not expected end element:
content. I think SQLTransformer is talking about </content> of sql-page.xml
and generate exceptions :(
I don't know if I'm using pipelining correctly, I think I can make an N
number of transformations on a generated resource ( in this case
sql-page.xml ). What am I doing wrong? What am I missing?

Thanks very much!

Francisco Jr.