Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Stefan Hübner <st...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/01 14:58:14 UTC

Re: maven2 plugin

Hi all,

I'm coming back to this topic, wondering if someone could provide an
example how to create HiveDocs using Maven2?

Ben Gidley published a maven plugin
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMIND-164) which looks
promising. What's the status of that plugin?

any hints much appreciated!

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: maven2 plugin

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Sure.  What we should probably do is make this a subproject.  We'll
have to put it to a vote before the HiveMind PMC to see if they
approve also.

Re: maven2 plugin

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.

Re: maven2 plugin

Posted by Stefan Hübner <st...@googlemail.com>.

Re: maven2 plugin

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.

Re: maven2 plugin

Posted by Stefan Hübner <st...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Ben,

Re: maven2 plugin

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.
It has been updated and is available from cvs on zebra.berlios.de.

I have tried a couple of times to see if anyone is interested in having it
added to Apache and or MOJO, but MOJO suggested it it is better placed with
hivemind and the hivemind dev list don't seem particually interested.

It will need rewriting for Hivemind 2.0, as it depends on the raw
hivemodules XML files.

Ben