Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sébastien Marin <th...@free.fr> on 2006/02/13 09:41:22 UTC

difference between M3 and Realease ?

Hello,
i would like to deploy a webapp jsf in the portal. My webapps was running in ths
jetspeed 2 M3 and it doesn't want to run on the jetspeed 2 Release.

I use the myFacesGenericPortlet portlet. The server run ok, the webapps so. But
when i want to view the default page, i have the erreur :

The requested resource (/container) is not available.

Can you help me to find the problem. What has change betwenn the M3 and
realease?
PS : I don't want to use the JSF bridge.

Thank for your help.

|Cordialement, Sébastien MARIN.|