Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Niranda Perera <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 12:59:46 UTC

org.spark-project.jetty and guava repo locations

Hi,

I am looking for the org.spark-project.jetty and org.spark-project.guava
repo locations but I'm unable to find it in the maven repository.

are these publicly available?

rgds

--
Niranda

Re: org.spark-project.jetty and guava repo locations

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at the maven-shade-plugin in pom.xml.
Here is the snippet for org.spark-project.jetty :

            <relocation>
              <pattern>org.eclipse.jetty</pattern>
              <shadedPattern>org.spark-project.jetty</shadedPattern>
              <includes>
                <include>org.eclipse.jetty.**</include>
              </includes>
            </relocation>