Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/09/06 20:28:11 UTC

Incubator Wiki permission request for submitting report.

Hi,

I have create my new account on Apache Incubator Wiki page, the username is "garyw", could you please help to add my account to ContributorsGroup <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ContributorsGroup> asap. for submitting our September's podding report ? Thanks!

B.R,
+Gary.

Re: Incubator Wiki permission request for submitting report.

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Gary <ga...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have create my new account on Apache Incubator Wiki page, the username is
> "garyw", could you please help to add my account to ContributorsGroup asap.
> for submitting our September's podding report ? Thanks!

Done.

Marvin Humphrey