Posted to builds@apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/05/30 11:17:10 UTC

Status of Jenkins OSX1 slave

Hi,

From what I can see the OSX box has been off the air for 8 months. Is there a reason for this and is it likely to be back up any time soon?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Status of Jenkins OSX1 slave

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Niklas, you happy
> To install/configure Jenkins on Adam?

Sure, great with a new OS X slave :)

/niklas

RE: Status of Jenkins OSX1 slave

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Right, but I've discussed the state of its twin 'Adam' and we can use that
as long
As configurations are tuned to once per day max - i.e. no commit triggers.
This
Goes for Jenkins and Buildbot so as to try and not interfere with the Gump
runs
On the machine.
I think that is do-able and I'll start getting them on there shortly.
Niklas, you happy
To install/configure Jenkins on Adam?

Gav...

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.