Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Anand T <an...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/18 23:54:13 UTC

xsltc dosent compile

HI,
I downloaded xalanj2.2d11 and added xsltc.jar, JLex.jar, BCEL.jar,
runtime.jar, java_cup.jar in my system(win2k) classpath.

But when i try to compile xsl file using
"java org.apache.xalan.xsltc.compiler.XSLTC  hamlet.xsl"
i get an error
>org/xml/sax/ContentHandler
at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.compiler.XSLTC.<init>(XSLTC.java:146)
at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.compiler.XSLTC.main(XSLTC.java, Compiled Code)

Any idea why this could be happening.
I tried to explore xsltc.jar but couldnt find org/xml/sax/ContentHandler.
Then where would that be?

Anand
703-798-7792(m)
703-823-4058(h)