Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/07/24 07:30:00 UTC

Re: os-windows/2684: Server failes to start, with error".\os\win32\util_win32.c, line 66, assertion "s >- szFile && "this is aknown bug"" failed

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2684; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Adrian Forte <af...@crinos.com>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/2684: Server failes to start, with
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:27:23 -0700 (PDT)

 The config files are edited by the installer.  You can't just copy the
 *.dist-win files and have them work, you have to either edit them or use
 the installer.  I need to see what config files the installer generated.