Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <be...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/30 20:55:08 UTC

New version of the SimpleShape tutorial

Hi,

I finally had the time to finish my work on the SimpleShape example.
While reworking the source code only took a few days, rewriting the
explaining text in the wiki took me months :-)
I would appreciate it, if one of you could have a look at it and give
me some feedback.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Application+Demonstration

Regards,
Benedikt

Re: New version of the SimpleShape tutorial

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 5/31/12 15:46 , Benedikt Ritter wrote:
> Hey Richard,
>
> thanks for the review! When will the changes be published to the website?

It already is, no?

Looks like we may need to break some of those really long lines, though...

> I'm not to sure about what is next. I want to learn more about using
> OSGi. I guess I'll look through the other tutorials to see if there is
> something I can improve. Or maybe I'll try to write something on my
> own. I'll let you know ;-)

Great, thanks!

-> richard

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@googlemail.com>.
Hey Richard,

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
p.s. What's next? ;-)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 5/30/12 14:55 , Benedikt Ritter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally had the time to finish my work on the SimpleShape example.
> While reworking the source code only took a few days, rewriting the
> explaining text in the wiki took me months :-)

That's the case with documentation, it always is more difficult than
coding (or so it seems)...

> I would appreciate it, if one of you could have a look at it and give
> me some feedback.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Application+Demonstration

Looks good to me. I made a few minor edits, but otherwise it is a good
improvement.

Thanks a lot!

-> richard