Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/30 07:24:23 UTC

[Fwd: Beehive Information required]

I'm not sure if this one ever came through; I received it as addressed
to dev-owner@beehive.apache.org.  Apologies if it's a repeat.

Bhavin, Beehive does currently require JDK 1.5 (J2SE 5.0).  I'm not
familiar enough with WebSphere 5.2 to know whether it can or cannot work
on that version.

Setting up a project on WebSphere (assuming you get a version that works
with J2SE 5) would be the same as on other servers/containers.  You can
start here: http://beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0/setup.html .

Hope this helps,
Rich