Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bob Aiello <bo...@FXALL.com> on 2007/05/15 20:53:33 UTC

tomcat/apache setup...

Hmmm looking at some of the other postings here
I realize that I did not setup tomcat/apache.
(I was thinking that the maven server might have
some httpd bundled.)

in terms of tomcat/apache what do I need to setup?

(I have been going through every piece of maven setup
documentation that I could find and I have not seen
anything on this. Is there a setup checklist hiding somewhere?

Bob