Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jorge Martinez <jo...@mail.yourfit.com> on 2000/09/19 17:26:56 UTC

Re: question about mod_jserv | Thanks!

Hi George, everybody:

I was distracted or can't read ;-), and also it was too late last night.

I had downloaded the binary Tomcat dist. (hence no source there), and the
instructions tell you that you must have the sourceTomcat dist. Found what needed
to build my own mod_jserv.so

Thanks for the help.  I am installing Tomcat as a module, not a stand alone.

Regards,

Jorge M.

So as you can see, the manual