Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/24 13:49:09 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Wookie 0.10.0-incubating (General Incubation List)

The 72 hour voting period has passed and the vote is now closed. Thanks to everyone who took time to review the release.

With the three IPMC member votes (3 of them mentors) and 3 PPMC votes the vote succeeds

IPMC Member voting record:

* Ate Douma: +1
* Ross Gardler +1
* Matt Franklin +1

* Denotes an IPMC member vote cast on the wookie-dev list.

Thanks,

Scott.