Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/02/03 22:01:25 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-logkit/src/compat/org/apache/log/format ExceptionUtil.java

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 04:40, bloritsch@apache.org wrote:
> bloritsch    2003/02/03 09:40:54
>
>   Added:       src/compat/org/apache/log/format ExceptionUtil.java
>   Log:
>   add file to make the compatibility without circular dependencies

Can you make this class package acces so it does not become part f public API.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-logkit/src/compat/org/apache/log/format ExceptionUtil.java

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 04:40, bloritsch@apache.org wrote:
>
>>bloritsch    2003/02/03 09:40:54
>>
>>  Added:       src/compat/org/apache/log/format ExceptionUtil.java
>>  Log:
>>  add file to make the compatibility without circular dependencies
>

> Can you make this class package acces so it does not become part f public API.

Done.  I will make an RC 3 tomorrow morning.