Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/24 14:25:20 UTC

Using Features trunk for 4.5.1

L.S.,

Now that we're planning to do the upgrade to ActiveMQ 5.8, Camel 2.11 and
CXF 2.7 in the ServiceMix 5.0.0 release, I would like to start using
Features trunk to doing the 4.5.1 release and call it 4.5.1-SNAPSHOT
instead of 4.6.0-SNAPSHOT.  If we ever plan to do a 4.6.0 release after
all, we can always create the extra branches required at that point in time.

Speaking about 4.5.1, perhaps we should plan to release that in a few
weeks?  I noticed the vote for Apache Camel 2.10.4 has been started and it
would also allow us to fix the few issues reported against 4.5.0 and pick
up a newer version of CXF as well.  We normally won't have to re-release
all the other bits of ServiceMix, so just a Features release could get us
back in sync with the latest Camel and CXF versions.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Re: Using Features trunk for 4.5.1

Posted by fbalicchia <fb...@gmail.com>.