Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sara Murillo <pu...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/19 23:03:47 UTC

Using IIS with Tomcat 4.1.29 (tomcat using port 1977)

Hi,

I'm trying to get Tomcat and IIS working together.

I have Tomcat using port 1977 because port 8080 is already in use by Oracle.

I've attempted to get everything working (by following steps I've found
online).

So far, no luck.........

http://localhost:1977.....takes me to Tomcat's index page
http://localhost.......STILL gives me a page not found

How can I get Tomcat working with IIS when Tomcat is using a port other than
8080?  Does it even matter that I'm not using port 8080?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sara

Re: Using IIS with Tomcat 4.1.29 (tomcat using port 1977)

Posted by George Hester <he...@hotmail.com>.
No it doesn't matter:

Use the redirector found here:

http://www.getnet.net/~rbarr/TomcatOnIIS/default.htm