Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org> on 2019/03/29 07:29:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.14.0 [RC3]

Hi all,

I have created a build for Apache Druid (incubating) 0.14.0, release
candidate 3.

A list of the patches applied since release candidate 1 can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+base%3A0.14.0-incubating+merged%3A%3E2019-03-23T05+

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release! You can read the
proposed release notes here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/7126

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as
druid-0.14.0-incubating-rc3 (f169ada), available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/releases/tag/druid-0.14.0-incubating-rc3

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/druid/0.14.0-incubating-rc3/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/jonwei.asc. This key and the key
of other committers can also be found in the project's KEYS file here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/druid/KEYS

(If you are a committer, please feel free to add your own key to that file
by following the instructions in the file's header.)

Please review the proposed artifacts and vote. Note that Apache has specific
requirements that must be met before +1 binding votes can be cast by PMC
members. Please refer to the policy at
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#policy for more details.

As part of the validation process, the release artifacts can be generated
from source by running: mvn clean install -Papache-release,dist

The RAT license check can be run from source by:
mvn apache-rat:check -Prat

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. The vote will pass if a
majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

Once the vote has passed, the second stage vote will be called on the
Apache Incubator mailing list to get approval from the Incubator PMC.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Druid (incubating) 0.14.0
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.14.0 [RC3]

Posted by Nishant Bangarwa <ni...@apache.org>.
+1

- verified signatures
- verified checksum
- source matched tag
- LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER are present
- ran integration tests

Cheers,
Nishant

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.