Posted to dev@devlake.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/08 23:43:06 UTC

Podling Website check

Hi,

Please take a look at this website check result[1], there are some
issues we need to fix.
Let me know if you have any questions about this.

[1]https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/devlake

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Podling Website check

Posted by Jinglei Ren <ji...@merico.dev.INVALID>.
Just in case of any confusion, Louis’ latest question and comment are below. His previous email layout is strange with a reverse order.

Hi Willem,

Yumeng has fiexed most of the issues except this one.

[cid:C9D306AD-8E69-47A2-B241-6ABD9D8896C8]

We researched other projects’ trademarks here (https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/check/trademarks) and compared their websites and DevLake’s. However, we couldn’t find the difference in terms of the use of trademarks.

Do you have any idea of the root causes?

Many thanks,
Louis

Oops, sorry. It seems the image doesn’t display correctly. You can find it here: https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/14050754/173395683-f2f827c9-537b-4660-9c63-20028185ca8c.png

Cheers,
Louis

Re: Podling Website check

Posted by Kaiyun Zhang <ka...@merico.dev.INVALID>.

2022年6月13日 下午11:40,Kaiyun Zhang <ka...@merico.dev.INVALID>> 写道:

2022年6月9日 下午7:27,Yumeng Wang <yu...@merico.dev.INVALID>> 写道:

This is super helpful! I’ll be working on fixing these issues this week.

Best,
Yumeng

Re: Podling Website check

Re: Podling Website check