Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jin Lee <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/28 23:56:15 UTC

tapestry + java direct web remoting

Hey all,

A while back I remember seeing a topic on this mailing list about java
direct web remoting + tapestry. Back then I had no idea what DWR was,
but I've tried it out here and there and it is very cool. Any plans to
integrate DWR with tapestry, possibly 3.1?

If integration isn't possible (due to licensing issues), then perhaps
we the users can create a component? If there is enough interest in it
maybe we can get a small team to develop one?

Just wanted to see who else was interested :)

Jin Lee