Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jojada J Tirtowidjojo <jo...@mail.csse.monash.edu.au> on 2001/02/07 05:53:19 UTC

refreshOpaqueToken of LockMethod

Hi all,

The LockMethod class of webdav client library has 'refreshOpaqueToken' as
well as 'lockToken' fields.

Below is the code of its generateHeaders(String host, State state) method:

public void generateHeaders(String host, State state)	{
  if (isRefresh())	{
     setHeader("If", "(<" + refreshOpaqueToken + ">)");
  }
}

The questions are:
1. What are the functional difference between lockToken and
refreshOpaqueToken ? Currently, lockToken contains an opaquelocktoken.
2. When is refreshOpaqueToken really set ?
3. If refreshOpaqueToken had not been implemented yet, could I suggest
using lockToken in the above code ?

Thanks.
Jojada.-

Re: refreshOpaqueToken of LockMethod