Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/08/23 13:18:30 UTC

[VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta1 release

Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client
4.0-beta1. The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from
HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta1/packages/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta1/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta1 release

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Sorry for the delay! Just back from vacation.

Paul

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 5:30 AM, Thuannd <nh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks
> +1
>

> olegk wrote:
>>
>> Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client
>> 4.0-beta1. The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from
>> HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
>> three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>>
>> Packages:
>> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta1/packages/
>>
>> Release notes:
>> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta1/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta1 release

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.
+1

--
[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta1 release

Posted by Thuannd <nh...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks
+1

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Vote:  HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta1 release
[+1] Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta1.

thanks
asankha

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

   ...ant

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta1