Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Mike Skells <mi...@ebizz-consulting.com> on 2005/10/06 23:47:44 UTC

[newbe] Navigation from SchemaType to the schema view of the model

hi,
I am working with a schema where I need to access the actual structure of
the schema. I need to retrieve information from the custom annotations of,
for instance the attribyute groups and the groups.

So stating from a SchemaType that represents a complex type, how should I
navigate to the SchemaLocalElement or SchemaGlobalElement

Also once at a SchemaLocalElement how can I access the content model, to
retrieve an annotation on a contained group
(I cannot use the content model of the SchemaType as that has already folded
the group into the parent model)

The same issues relate to attribute groups etc.

I feel like I am missing the plot somewhere

Mike