Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "mike.gaffney" <mi...@asolutions.com> on 2009/03/14 20:02:48 UTC

Session Question

I was wondering if there was a way to get access to the session on the command factory level instead of waiting until you actually create a command to do so. It seems to me more logical place to check for things like authorization (eg the username from the session is not allowed to get access to that command so create a no op and exit).

Thanks,
	Mike

Re: [Apache SSHD] Session Question

Posted by Mike Gaffney <mr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I didn't realize right away that this was for mina in general. To clarify, this question
is about the Apache SSHD server.

--
-Mike Gaffney (http://rdocul.us)