Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch> on 2003/03/14 00:13:02 UTC

RE: Problem with SSL Certificate

Hi Adrian
Have you even had a chance to complete that simple TrustManager of
yours?. Currently I need to be able to access my local web server that
is using self-signed certificate for SSL transactions. It's a bit
unfortunate that I may end up reinventing the wheel.
Cheers
Oleg

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
I've been doing the same.  I found it easier to just import the
self-signed cert into my JRE.  Let me know if you need some examples.

Mike