Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/03 18:14:37 UTC

Re: lost information

Hi,

To be clear, there is absolutely no way to recover your file as it is.
At best, you can try to recover something from the temporary files, see: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=84056
Have you made sure there was no back-up in the profile (if you had the option Always create a backup copy checked in the options)?

Very often, it is linked to power shortage during the save operation.

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list, you may miss other replies.

Hagar

Le 03/01/2017  02:37, RAY BENSONDMD513 a crit :