Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com> on 2014/03/15 16:14:47 UTC

Access to Wiki

I am starting on CloudStack again, I have not been on the forum in a while. I am trying to update to the latest and setup a new development environment.

Can I get access to Wiki to Edit, I use to have access but looks like it is changed.

I would like to update https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Using+Eclipse+With+CloudStack
with instructions to use Java 1.7 the default on my current my Mac is 1.6. Also how to use JUNIT to debug Unit Tests.

Thanks,
-Soheil

Re: Access to Wiki

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.