Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru> on 2021/01/29 14:42:15 UTC

Re[4]: Performance of Ignite as key-value datastore. C++ Thin Client.

I suppose you can estimate time of loading 1.2 million keys with 2 ignite nodes right now.
Just load 1200 keys 1000 times, i believe assumed time would be similar.
And i hope you understand the difference between lsm\btree and embeded\distributed system.
I can`t give you a fix date right now, may be next week will be clearer here.

thanks !

Re: Re[4]: Performance of Ignite as key-value datastore. C++ Thin Client.

Posted by jjimeno <jj...@omp.com>.
Thanks for updating!

Re: Re[4]: Performance of Ignite as key-value datastore. C++ Thin Client.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

For the curious, the ticket is

Ilya Kasnacheev