Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2021/09/24 10:51:09 UTC

Meaning of /system/docroot mapping in the ResourceResolverFactory

Hi,

The resource resolver factory default config has a default mapping
entry of '/system/docroot:/' [1]. I tried to find a meaning for this
particular path prefix but failed. It is not referenced anywhere in the
Sling codebase and the '/system' path makes me thing it used to refer
to a virtual URL.

Does anyone know where this is coming from and if it's (maybe) safe to
drop as a default entry?

Thanks,
Robert

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-resourceresolver/blob/30bf2129817ae20f9d480f8571d7219aef51a6ab/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/resourceresolver/impl/ResourceResolverFactoryConfig.java#L108

Re: Meaning of /system/docroot mapping in the ResourceResolverFactory

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Carsten. I filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-10838

Robert