Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Bliesner, Christopher P" <ch...@boeing.com> on 2005/12/14 21:26:56 UTC

Re: Tomcat 5 error 404

Hello,

I am currently using Tomcat 5.0.28 on Unix and I have been able to get
the Tomcat web up and running but when I select 'Status' or 'Tomcat
Manager', I get the following error:

HTTP Status 404 - /manager/html

type Status report
message /manager/html
description The requested resource (/manager/html) is not available.

My other Webapps seem to work okay but I am not able to get the servlets
working with them.  No data is returning.  I am using the Mod_jk
connector and trying to run Tomcat as a Web Server.

Please steer me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Chris

Re: Tomcat 5 error 404

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
You should be able to find more info for this problem in the logs.
Catalina.out in particular should be able to shed some light.  Take a
look and post any relevant exceptions.

--David