Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/10 09:11:03 UTC

Slack digest for #dev - 2020-05-10

2020-05-09 20:41:14 UTC - Deepak Sah: @Deepak Sah has joined the channel
----
2020-05-09 20:48:19 UTC - Deepak Sah: I am trying to publish messages to a pulsar topic with multiple goroutines as producers using `SendAsync` method. I keep getting this warning `Got unexpected send receipt for message`  I believe `(c *connection).handleSendReceipt`  is being called before a producer is registered in `listeners   map[uint64]ConnectionListener` map. Am I missing something ?
----
2020-05-09 20:49:29 UTC - Deepak Sah: Also, I'm using pulsar client for golang
----