Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Matthew Baird <Ma...@motiva.com> on 2003/07/03 01:32:30 UTC

RE: using setStartAtIndex and setEndAtIndex for ReportQuery

Sorry I let this slip by.

I don't think that the startat/endat has been implemented for report queries yet.

I will take a look at it.

Posted by Chiah Tong Kiat <ct...@silicomp.com.sg>.
Thanks!!!

Currently I'm written  a hack solution  which exposes the OJBIterator out.  It's a ugle
solution.  If there is a better way of doing so ?

regards
Tong Kiat