Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by uprooter <up...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 19:31:16 UTC

Pooled connection in Camel SE environment. consumer come and go.

Hello.
I'm trying to figure out how to configure my Java SE process to use a pool
of connections to a broker.
I have many producers pushing messages to a single queue, and camel routes
in seperate java SE instance for processing them.
I've read the documentation about flow control and dispatching policy and I
couldn't really figure out what is the proper way to connect in order to
optimize the consumer.
I use jenecks amqpool for this mission this way:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory targetFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
org.jencks.amqpool.PooledConnectionFactory pooledConnectionFactory = new
PooledConnectionFactory(targetFactory);
getCamelcontext().addComponent("AMQ",
ActiveMQComponent.jmsComponent(pooledConnectionFactory));

Except from being sure in my current implementation I  also see that my
consumers are constantly created and removed. I see many "Creating
consumer,, removing consumer" messages at the logs and I wonder if it's
normal.

Comments are welcome.
Many thanks