Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Michiel Vermandel <mv...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/14 12:53:16 UTC

Felix 4.2.1 Changelog

Hi,

I'm currently running Felix 4.0.3.
I saw that Felix 4.2.1 is available. Is there a full changelog available?

Thanks

-----------------
http://www.codessentials.com - Your essential software, for free!
Follow us at http://twitter.com/#!/Codessentials

Links to the change logs (was: Felix 4.2.1 Changelog on users@)

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

I have updated the download page to provide links to the changelog.txt files we maintain for each of the projects.

Some projects do not have changelog.txt files yet, because their latest release predates our changelog.txt policy.

I could not setup this for iPojo yet, because it looks like there exist no tags in SVN for the versions referred to on the download page.

A point of discussion on the location of the changelog.txt file: Some projects maintain them in the project's root folder and some projects maintain them in a doc folder in the project's root. Do we want to consolidate on a single location ?

Regards
Felix

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Re: Felix 4.2.1 Changelog