Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by J B <mo...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 23:37:41 UTC

SVG Image repository

Is there any repository or library of SVG images available anywhere?  I have
searched and came up pretty darn empty handed.

Specifically, I am looking for images of servers (rack servers to be exact),
or anything similar to serve as a base or to get ideas from.

Thanks!

Birch

Re: SVG Image repository

Posted by Andreas Neumann <ne...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>.
there is the open clipart library:

http://www.openclipart.org/

Andreas

J B wrote:
> Is there any repository or library of SVG images available anywhere?  I
> have searched and came up pretty darn empty handed.
>
> Specifically, I am looking for images of servers (rack servers to be
> exact), or anything similar to serve as a base or to get ideas from.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Birch

Andreas Neumann - Institute of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/

Re: SVG Image repository

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au>.
Hi Birch.

J B:
> Is there any repository or library of SVG images available anywhere?  I have
> searched and came up pretty darn empty handed.

The one I know of is http://www.openclipart.org/ .

Cameron

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au