Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sv...@icarinae.com on 2010/06/11 03:39:22 UTC

solr itas

Hi,

When I type http://127.0.0.1:8080/solr/itas

I receive this result in the webpage instead of html page. Does anyone
know the reason and/or suggestion to fix it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <response>
- <lst name="responseHeader">
  <int name="status">0</int>
  <int name="QTime">62</int>
  </lst>
- <result name="response" numFound="3" start="0" maxScore="1.0">
- <doc>
  <float name="score">1.0</float>
- <arr name="company">
  <str>Lucid Imagination</str>
  </arr>
- <arr name="country">
  <str>USA</str>
  </arr>
- <arr name="first">

Thanks,

Re: solr itas

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: solr itas

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack
Thread Hijacking on Mailing Lists

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.
See Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DonDiego/Thread_hijacking

-Hoss

Re: solr itas

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 11, 2010, at 9:44 AM, <sv...@icarinae.com> <sv...@icarinae.com> wrote:
> Thanks for responding. Yeah actully it was directly from trunk..but
> I got
> it working after following your webminar yesterday. nice
> presentation...
> I have a followup question on that.
>
> As suggested at http://www.intellog.com/blog/?p=208 to include
> "&hl.simple.pre=%3CB%3E&hl.simple.post=%3CB%2F%3E" . Where can we
> add it to
> include the parameters in query url by default.

Basing it off my webinar materials, the way I'd do it is put that in
the /browse handler in solrconfig.xml.  Careful with escaping/encoding.

	Erik

Re: solr itas

Posted by sv...@icarinae.com.
Hi Eric,

Thanks for responding. Yeah actully it was directly from trunk..but I got
it working after following your webminar yesterday. nice presentation...
I have a followup question on that.

As suggested at http://www.intellog.com/blog/?p=208 to include
"&hl.simple.pre=%3CB%3E&hl.simple.post=%3CB%2F%3E" . Where can we add it to
include the parameters in query url by default.

Regards,

SV

Re: solr itas

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.