Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Natra, Uday" <UN...@cooksys.com> on 2001/04/19 18:56:35 UTC

does not display errors

Hi All,
I am trying to use the ActionErrors collection to send the actions back to
the browser

  errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,
                           new ActionError("error.user.create.failure"));
	// Report any errors we have discovered back to the original form
	if (!errors.empty()) {
	    saveErrors(request, errors);
	    return (new ActionForward(mapping.getInput()));
	}

But no errors are being displayed on the browser.
This is snippet of my jsp code:

        <B>User Name:</B>
        <B>Quantity</B>
        <BR>

Can Any body tell me what is going wrong here? I declared my error key and
value in the resource file.
Also no error is being thrown by the JRE.

Thanks,
Uday.