Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Narendra Sirivolu <nu...@yahoo.com> on 2000/07/20 23:43:36 UTC

excellent work

I have recently started using Struts, i have to admit
it is an excellent work - kudo's to all the people
involved in this project.

Great job especially by Mr. Craig !

I am using tomcat version 3.1 - but when i install any
WAR under webapps, it does not include WEB-INF/classes
to my classpath (mentioned in deployment guide by
jakarta-tomcat). So, when i restart tomcat, it fails
to bring applications that use resource bundles that
go under WEB-INF/classes/... directories.

Any help appreciated.

Keep up the good work..

Narendra
Motorola