Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/02/20 16:58:08 UTC

[ACS41][QA] ACTION NEEDED: Unassigned blocker and critical bugs

Hi all,

Here's a list, by priority, of the blocker and critical bugs for 4.1 that
are currently unassigned.  I'll send this out periodically (every couple
of days until we release), so please pay attention to the emails as they
come out.

In general, we should be working in a model where individuals pick up
bugs that they think they can / should fix.  Don't expect bugs to be
assigned to you by someone else...  take initiative!

Here's the list for today:

Blocker:

CLOUDSTACK-1264 System VM doesnt not have default route.
CLOUDSTACK-1339 ASF 4.1: Management server becomes unresponsive

Critical:

CLOUDSTACK-590  Incorrect Network Gateways Assigned to System VMs
CLOUDSTACK-1013 running cloudstack overwrites default public/private ssh keys
CLOUDSTACK-1244 fail to push sysmvm.iso onto xen host
CLOUDSTACK-1290 listNetoworks API takes too long to respond
CLOUDSTACK-1293 resetpasswordforVm shows "passsd reset to undefined"
CLOUDSTACK-1337 Zone to zone template/ISO copy fails and template/ISO download also fails

-chip

Re: [ACS41][QA] ACTION NEEDED: Unassigned blocker and critical bugs

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 02:33:11PM -0800, Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
> What about MAJOR long-pending bugs that everyone wants a fix for.
> For example:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-524

I can certainly highlight the major bugs as well.

> The issue keeps coming up on the list but it's like the weather. Everybody
> complains about it but nobody does anything about it.

Sounds like we need someone to volunteer to fix it!

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.