Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Chris Ma <cm...@ipm.edu.mo> on 2008/11/06 14:49:49 UTC

Usage of nested scope

Hi experts,

   I am fresh in BPEL and studying the semantic of it. Does anybody can tell
me when should I use the nested scope? Are there any practical examples?
Cause I think nested scope can be represented by sequence in most case.

Assume S is scope and S1 is a nested scope in S, P is the activities of S,
S1 is including in P. C is compensation of P, F is fault handler.

S: {P?C:F}
S1:{P1?C1:F1}

It can most likely be written as S:{P;P1?C:F}

Thanks!

Chris