Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Brian Allen <hb...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 11:05:18 UTC

Delete document

Hello,

Can anyone inform me how you delete a document or letter in Open Office Apache please?

brian

Re: Delete document

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:05:18 +0100
Brian Allen <hb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Can anyone inform me how you delete a document or letter in Open Office Apache please?
>

> brian

You do it at system level using your file browser (Windows Explorer if in Windows). If you wish to remove the quick access link in /File /Recent Documents, download and install History Manager, but for a one off delete it is quickest to open sufficient documents to scroll the unwanted link off the list.
.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Delete document

Posted by Victor Goff <vg...@verizon.net>.
I use OO 3.4.1 on an iMac and use FINDER to call up my documents and move them to trash.  For backup copies on my flashdrives, I simply move them to trash.

Re: Delete document

Posted by Josef Latt <Jo...@gmx.net>.

Re: Delete document

Posted by Dale Erwin <da...@casaerwin.org>.
I normally use OS services to do that.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org

Re: Delete document

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
Brian Allen wrote:
> Can anyone inform me how you delete a document or letter in Open Office Apache please?

In the File > Open box, right click on the file and select Delete.