Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ku...@yahoo.fr on 2010/03/10 16:52:28 UTC

cxf-java2ws-plugin Maven how to configure several services ?

Hi,

I am trying to use cxf-java2ws-plugin and I don't know how to configure the plugin (or my pom.xml) to generate wsdl for several services. Below my plugin configuration :

       <plugin>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                <artifactId>cxf-java2ws-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${cxf.version}</version>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
                        <version>${cxf.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-simple</artifactId>
                        <version>${cxf.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>process-classes</id>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>java2ws</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <className>org.toto.MyService1</className>
                    <className>org.toto.MyService2</className>
                    <genWsdl>true</genWsdl>
                    <verbose>true</verbose>
                    <argline>-createxsdimports</argline>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Thanks for your help.

Willy

Re: cxf-java2ws-plugin Maven how to configure several services ?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
You would probably need several executions (each can be in the same phase, but
different ID's with each configuring a different class.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org