Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 23:48:08 UTC

An urgent aws SQS consumer question

Hi all,

I need to read and remove messages from SQS queue even when there are
exceptions during the processing in the camel route.
Currently camel will leave the message in SQS if there were exceptions
during the processing.

Any suggestions how to achieve that? I guess I have to use some error
handler or find another way to remove messages cause exception from SQS.

thanks in advance
Bilgin

Re: An urgent aws SQS consumer question

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Raul.
The step I missed was setting handled to true. I will try that one

Bilgin

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.