Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2008/07/27 21:46:59 UTC

Re: Plans for Felix to implement 4.1.0 specs?

Actually, Christian van Spaandonk is looking into this (i.e., moving to
the 4.1 classes)...it is probably my fault that we are not further since
he was waiting for some input from me before continuing...I have been a
little busy.

I will try to respond to him this week so we can move forward on this?
Is there a JIRA issue on this?

-> richard