Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Unnikrishnan <un...@indpro.se> on 2008/01/03 12:25:22 UTC

problem in accessing get parameter in struts 2 [while using interceptor]

HI

I am new to struts2 . I have a problem in accessing get parameter. for
example I am working on my local machine and I have the following URL.

http://localhost:8080/PaymentModule-war/UsersList.action?added=true

I have setter and getter method for 'added'.

But my problem is I am not getting value for "added" when I am using
interceptor.  It is working perfectly when I am not using intercepter.

Could any one please help me .

Thanks in advance

Unnikrishnan

Re: problem in accessing get parameter in struts 2 [when using interceptor]

Posted by Mike Jennings <gj...@gmjjavadesigns.com>.
Could you give some more information like what version of struts2 are
you using and what is the application server and version?

Mike Jennings