Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/04/15 00:41:22 UTC

forrestbot testing

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> > * If you are a user of forrestbot then try that.
>
> ok, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=528871

Is this using trunk of SVN or the release candidate?

We already know that trunk works, as our own zone
is working okay.

We have one report about forrestbot being okay
on Mac OS X.

-David

Re: forrestbot testing

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> > > * If you are a user of forrestbot then try that.
> >
> > ok, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=528871
>
> Is this using trunk of SVN or the release candidate?
>
> We already know that trunk works, as our own zone
> is working okay.
>
> We have one report about forrestbot being okay
> on Mac OS X.

Those comments were not intended to mean that
you should test again.

-David

Re: forrestbot testing

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 08:41 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> > > * If you are a user of forrestbot then try that.
> >
> > ok, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=528871
>
> Is this using trunk of SVN or the release candidate?

Please see the link I provided above and you will find e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/site/community/translations.html?r1=528871&r2=528870&pathrev=528871&diff_format=h

- <meta name="Forrest-version" content="0.8-dev">
+ <meta name="Forrest-version" content="0.8">

Which should answer your question!

> We have one report about forrestbot being okay
> on Mac OS X.

I am still on OS (Ubuntu 6.10) as stated on the original thread. Makes
it two reports:
- Mac OS X
- Linux (Ubuntu 6.10)

salu2