Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2024/02/08 12:09:15 UTC

[DISCUSS][PROPOSAL] web site publishing procedure

devs (and PMC),

I created a procedure based on a staging->production promotion of PRs.
it is described in the readme file [1]

I went ahead and created it as we didn't have anything before. That
does not mean I get to decide on my own, so please add your unsalted
comment or create/add change proposals in the www issues [2]

This has been kind of attic work coming out at the last moment, please
forgive me someday. I am open to all changes to it.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-www?tab=readme-ov-file#publishing-procedure
[2] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-www/issues/new/choose

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS][PROPOSAL] web site publishing procedure

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Daan,

LGTM - though, if website isn't going to get too many activity and updates (except for couple of blogs a month), we may simplify publishing from main in future.

Regards.