Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Pingili, Madhupal" <MP...@BBandT.com> on 2003/04/10 17:07:26 UTC

RE: DynaValidatorActionForm properties - Parsing errors - RESOLVE D

Hello All,
It's the DOCTYPE declaration. When I changed the dtd version to
struts-config_1_1.dtd,
	I forgot to change the line that says "-//Apache Software
Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN".
	You can see it in my earlier post below. I just changed it to
"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.1//EN",
	it deploys without any parsing errors. I guess Digester looks for
1.0 to validate against 1.0 dtd.
	Anyway, problem is resolved. Thanks for everyone who responded to
this post.

	Regards,
	Reddy