Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Radim Kolar <hs...@sendmail.cz> on 2011/07/23 15:59:51 UTC

.BAT file for running nutch in Windows (no cygwin)

I ported shell start-up script to standard windows .BAT file (tested in
Windows XP).

Where can i upload it? I need help with testing nutch under native
windows. Should i open bug report and attach .BAT file to it?

Re: .BAT file for running nutch in Windows (no cygwin)

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Radim

yes please open a JIRA with a description of what you've done + attach the
script

Thanks

Julien

--